Wednesday, June 09, 2010

London event! Monday, 28th June.




To celebrate the 4th birthday of fantastic teen fic site, Chicklish, Tales on Moon Lane and Southwark Libraries would like to invite you to spend an evening with teen authors Luisa Plaja, Sarra Manning, Keris Stainton and Simmone Howell at Dulwich Library on Monday 28th June at 5.45pm.

The authors will be discussing their writing from 6.15 followed by an opportunity to get books signed. Drinks will be served. There is no charge for tickets but places are limited, If you would like to book a place please call Tales on Moon Lane on 0207 274 5759, email us on info@talesonmoonlane.co.uk or pop into the shop or Dulwich Library.


If I can make the trek Sarf of the River, then so can you. I know it's a school night and I know that some of you may still be in GCSE hell, but if you can come along, would be lovely to meet you.

I will also be doing a schools event as part of the Edinburgh Arts Festival at the very end of August, so if you got to school in Edinburgh now is the time to start nagging your English teacher. More details to come.

Hope to see some of you very soon!

Live on

Sarra x

STOP PRESS!!!

My marketing peeps tell me that I am this close to making the shortlist for the Queen Of Teen awards. If you haven't already (and why not?) could you nominate me before the 14th of June. Do it here. C'mon, time to represent the writers who have no truck with vampires who sparkle in sunlight! Grrrr!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish i could go :'(

You should come to Ireland! :)

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I'll see you there! It'll be alovely way to end a A-level exam day!

simmone said...

sarra I am tres excited to be meeting you je peut en fue as they say...
simmone h

Satellite fingers said...

The fact that you don't support sparkling disco ball vampires has reinforced my fond memory of you further.

Hope all is well and congragulations on the new publisher; wishing you all the best on the new novel!

Bernadette
x x