Monday, October 31, 2005

Things that go ker-thump in the night

Happy Halloween, gentle readers.

Instead of doing anything constructive I thought I'd post a list of things that scare the living crap out of me. (Yes, I do contain language that some people might find offensive!)

1. Anything with mustard, sunflower seeds or poppy seeds in them.
Violently allergic, you see.

2. Poltergeists.
Writing in blood on people's walls and moving the furniture round is not cool.

3. The Bush administration
Any girl should have nightmares about losing her personal freedoms and reproductive rights.

4. Queens Avenue
The street behind me which has very poor lighting and is rumoured to be cursed. I NEVER walk down it late at night.

5. Adam Sandler
Urgh! His smug, smirky face gives me the heebie jeebies.

6. Minnie The Moocher by Cab Calloway
When I was little I used to cry every time I heard this song because it's so creepy.

7. Every horror film ever made.
Even the really rubbish ones. I shriek and scream everytime there's a bang or someone jumps out on the stupid teenagers who know there's a homicidal, axe-wielding maniac on the lose but still decide to split up and look for him. Like, whatever!

So, what makes you frightened?

Love S x

No comments: