Saturday, June 17, 2006

Insert amusing subject line right here...

I'm posting because I try to post every Saturday but I'm afraid I have nothing much to report.

My deadlines have been pushed up so I'm racing to try and get the second draft of my new book (which I'm still not allowed to tell anyone about) done for early next week. The good news is that I had a breakthrough moment at precisely 11.56 pm on Wednesday night and the book actually has proper plot points and an emotional resolution now. All good things. The bad news is that this is the not so fun part of being a writer; where you're fighting the clock and your own little, nagging voice of doubt, which is trying to persuade you to curl up on the sofa and watch telly instead of getting to the end of the next scene.

So, this is just a brief intermission to let you guys know what's happening in my world this week. Would it be boring to plug the US release of the Diary Of A Crush trilogy again? Probably but, hey, go and buy them!

OK, chapter whatever (this is how they are listed in the draft as I can't keep track of the numbers) beckons...


(Cross-posted to http://blog.myspace.com/sarramanning)

No comments: