Sunday, September 04, 2005

See you on the other side...

Urgh! Getting up early on a Sunday sucks. But I'm guzzling coffee, should be making sandwiches and waiting for my Dad to come and pick me up as we're going on our annual jaunt to Devon.

I know that going on holiday with your Dad sounds uncool but for a week I get to channel my inner Seth Cohen and live like a pensioner for a week. Long drives, regular rest breaks, a bit of Scrabble. Though last time we went I was hopelessly behind on Pretty Things and had to take my laptop. And lo, Walker and Daisy's road trip was born! This time I'm taking some new teen novels I wanted to check out and far too many Sudoku puzzles. We'll be listening to an eclectic mix of CDs in the car: Frank SInatra, Bobbie Gentry, Saint Etienne and The Boy Most Likely To and I really need some more coffee...

Be good!

Sarra x

No comments: